Post Name: AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 09 August 2020 | 04:50 PM
Short Information about Job: –
AIIMS Nursing Registration Form for the Post of Nursing Officer (3803 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS). Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also visit: – Indian Army 10+2 TES 44 Online Form 2020
AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Science
Nursing Officer (NORCET) Recruitment Online Form 2020
Advt. No. 106/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 05, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : August 18, 2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : August 18, 2020
- Examination Date : September 01, 2020
- Admit Card (Available) : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates : Rs 1500
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 1200
- PH(Divang) Candidates : Rs 0
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 18/08/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- B.Science in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing with Registration and 2 years Experienced in 50 Bedded Hospital.
Vacancy details: Total 3803 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|AIIMS Name||Total Post||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST|
|AIIMS New Delhi||597||270||154||59||79||35|
|AIIMS, Rae Bareilly||594||239||161||60||89||45|
How to Apply
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from August 05, 2020 to August 18, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can read the Notification before Apply Online.
Useful Important Links