Post Name: Bihar Police CSBC Forest Guard Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 21 July 2020 | 07:30 PM
Short Information about Job: –
Online Application Form for the Post of Forest Guard (484 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC). Interested candidates for this recruitment can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also visit: – Haryana Board Class 10th Result 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment Online Form 2020
Advt No. : 03/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : July 21, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 04, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 04, 2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card (Available) : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 112
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI E-Challan Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Yrs.
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates should pass the 12th Class (Intermediate) Examination from anyyRecognized Board in India.
Vacancy details: Total 484 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Gen.||BC||EBC||EWS||BC Female||SC||ST||Res.|
Physical Eligibility Details
|Chest||81-86 CMS||79-84 CMS||81-86 CMS||NA|
|Height||165 CMS||160 CMS||165 CMS||155|
|Walking||25 Km in 4 Hours||14 Km in 4 Hours|
How to Apply
- Candidates can Register from July 21, 2020 to Sept 04, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can read the Notification before Apply Online.
Useful Important Links
Check Application Status
Apply Online (Registration)
Complete Application Form