Post Name: Jharkhand JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Date of Post: 22 July 2020 | 10:35 AM
Short Information about Job: –
Admit Card for the Post of Medical Officer MO (380 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC). Interested candidates for the Recruitment can Download Admit Card now.
You can also visit: – SSC CPO SI Exam Date 2020
JPSC – Jharkhand Public Service Commission
MO – Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No 02/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : April 09, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : May 08, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : May 11, 2020
- Examination Date : July 2020
- Admit Card (Available) : July 22, 2020
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates : Rs 600
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 150
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 23 Yrs.
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Yrs.
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Candidates should have M.B.B.S Degree from any Medical College Recognized by Medical Council of India.
Vacancy details: Total 380 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||General||OBC||EWS||BC||SC||ST|
How to Download Admit Card
- You have to Click on the button “Admit Card (Download)” from the link given below.
- YOu have to Enter Your Registration Number with Date of Birth(DOB).
- Now Enter the given Captcha Code.
- Now “Submit” your entry.
- Here is your Admit Card and now take Print Out of it.
Interested candidates can download the Admit Card Now.
Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card