Post Name: MP High Court Civil Judge Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 05 September 2020 | 09:05 PM
Short Information about Job: –
MPHC Application Form for the Post of Civil Judge Grade II (252 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC). Interested candidates for the recuritment can read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also visit: – Haryana Clerk Result 2020
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
MP Civil Judge Phase II 2019 Vacancy 2020
Advt. No. 325/ Exam/2019
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : 22 September 2020
- Last Date of Registration : 05 November 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 05 November 2020
- Correction Date : 10-12 November 2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon.
- Admit Card (Available) : Notified Soon
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 1122.16
- OBC, SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 722.16
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in law (LLB) from Recognized University.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Years
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Vacancy details: Total 252 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|Civil Judge II||252||102||29||33||88|
How to Apply
- MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Sept 22, 2020 to Nov 05, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MPHC Civil Judge GradeII Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Useful Important Links
Link Activate on 22/09/2020