Post Name: SSC Various Selection Post VIII New Exam Date 2020
Date of Post: 21 July 2020 | 10:45 PM
Short Information about Job: –
New Exam Date Notice for the Various Selection Post Phase VIII Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Interested candidates for the Exam can Download Exam Date Notice.
You can also visit: – Haryana Board Class 10th Result 2020
SSC – Staff Selection Commission
SSC Various Selection Post Phase VIII 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 21, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : March 20, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment (Online) : March 23, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment (Offline) : March 25, 2020
- CBT Examination Date : November 06-10, 2020
- Admit Card (Available) : August 2020
- General, OBC and EWS candidates : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 0
- PH(Divang) Female Candidates : Rs 0
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates :30 Years
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Matric Level – Passed 10th Class (High School) Examination from any Recognized Board.
- Intermediate Level – Passed 12th class (Intermediate) Examination from any Recognized Board.
- Graduate Level – 4 years Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 1300 Post
SSC Region Name Who Conducted Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment
|(I) Central Region, CR||(II) Madhya Pradesh MPR Region|
|(III) Northern Region NR Delhi||(IV) Eastern Region ER Region|
|(V) Karnataka Kerala Region KKR||(VI) North East Region NER|
|(VII) North Western Region NWR||(VIII) South Region SR|
|(IX) Western Region|
How to Apply
- SSC Various Selection Post Phase VIII Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Feb 21, 2020 to March 03, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SSC Selection Post VIII Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download New Date Sheet.
Apply Online (Registration)
New Exam Date Notice (Download)