Post Name: UPPSC PCS ACF, RFO Pre Exam Online (Date Extended) 2020
Date of Post: 27 May 2020 | 10:15 PM
Short Information about Job: –
Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Forest Conservator ACF and Rural Forest Officeer RFO Pre Exam Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Uttar Pradesh Publice Service Commission (UPPSC). Interested candidates for this Following Vacancy can read the Notification Before Apply Online.
UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Publice Service Commission
Upper Subordinate Service & Combined State PCS ACF, RFO Pre Exam 2020
Advt. No. A-1/E-1/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : 21 April 2020
- Last Date of Registration:
18 May 2020
- Last Date of Registration Extended: 02 June 2020
- Last Date of Pay Examination Fee: 02 June 2020
- Last Date to complete Form : 06 June 2020
- Pre Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card (Available) : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates : Rs 125
- SC, ST Candidates : Unknow
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and SBI E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age for the Job: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age for the Job : 40 Yrs.
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- You should have Bachleor Degree any Recognized University.
Vacancy details: Total 200 Post
|Post Name ||Eligibility |
|Statistical officer ||Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ AG Statistics. |
|Child Development Project Officer ||Candidate should Bachelor Degree in Sociology/ Social Science/ Home Science/ Social Work. |
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit) ||B.Com Degree from any Recognized University. |
|Labour Enforcement Officer ||Bachelor Degree in Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce. |
|District Administrative Officer ||Post Graduate from any Recognized University. |
|District Probation Officer ||Post Graduate in Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work. |
|District Programme Officer ||Bachelor Degree in Sociology/ Social Science/ Home Science/ Social Work. |
|Senior Lecturer, DIET ||Post Graduate with B.Ed exam Passed. |
|Sub. Registrar, Asst. Prosecuting Officer (Transpor) ||Bachelor Degree in law (LLB). |
|Assistant Labour Commissioner ||Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a Subject or Commerce/Law. |
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer ||Post Graduate in Chemistry as one of the Subject. |
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II) ||Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one Subject. |