Date of Post: 15 May 2022
Short Information about Job: APSSB Online Registration Form for the Post of Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board, APSSB Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the APSSB Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from May 03, 2022 and last date for the registration is May 24, 2022. There are 67 Vacancy for the APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2022. APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Pay Scale is Rs 25500 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. APSSB Recruitment Job location is in Arunachal Pradesh. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 45 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Sanskrit Education Recruitment 2022
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board
APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : May 16, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : June 14, 2022
- General and Other State Fee : Rs 350
- OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Salary
- APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Salary : Rs 25500 to Rs 81100
APSSB LDC, Assistant, Driver Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Typing Speed from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from May 03, 2022 to May 24, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 67 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.