Date of Post: 05 February 2021
Short Information about Job: BARC has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Upper Division Clerk UDC and Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2019 has been announced by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Exam can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: Delhi DDA Stenographer, Patwari Result 2021
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
BARC UDC Upper Division Clerk and Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Advt. No. 01/2019-R-III
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 31, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : February 25, 2019
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 25, 2019
- Examination Date (UDC) : February 21, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 05, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking Fee Mode.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxations according to Rules.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) : Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with English Typing Speed : 30 WPM.
- Stenographer : Candidates should have Passed 10th Class High School Exam with English Stenographer Typing : 80 WPM and English Typing 30 WPM.
Vacancy details: Total 60 Posts
Stenographer Grade III
|Upper Division Clerk UDC
Interested Candidates can Download their Admit Card.