Date of Post: 12 Oct 2020 | 08:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - BPSC Online Application Form for the Post of Auditor in Panchayati Raj Department (373 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). Interested candidates for the Recruitment can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – SSC Junior Enginer Form 2020
BPSC - Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC Auditor in Panchayati Raj Deptartment Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 67/2020
Details of Notification
- Online Application Start : 21 October 2020
- Registration Last Date : 18 November 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 November 2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 600
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
Payment Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Years (Male Candidates)
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years (Female Candidates)
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Mathematics. OR
- CA/ MBA/ ICWA Degree.
Vacancy details: Total 373 Post
How to Apply
- Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Oct 21, 2020 to Nov 18, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about BPSC Auditor Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.