Date of Post: 04 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: BPSSC Admit Card for the Post of Range Officer (43 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC). Interested Candidates for the Bihar Police Recruitment Exam can Download Admit Card.
You can also Read: Police Jobs
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission - BPSSC
Bihar Forest Ranger Officer Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 02/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Aug 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Sept 16, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : Sept 16, 2020
- Examination Date : Jan 17, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : Jan 03, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 400
Mode of Payment : Bihar Police Forest Range Officer
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 42 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 45 Years (Female)
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility : Bihar Police Forest Range Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology OR BCA Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 43 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|14 Km in 4 Hours.
25 Km in 4 Hours
How to Apply for Bihar Police Forest Range Officer
- Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC .
- Candidates can Register from Dec 03 21, 2020 to Dec 24, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Police Range Officer Online Form 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.