Bihar SHSB Accountant Form 2021
Date of Post: 06 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: SHSB Online Registration Form for the Recruitment Post of Accountant Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Bihar State Health Society (SHSB). Interested Candidates for the Post of Accountant Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: Railway NTPC Varoius Post Admit Card
Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB, NHM)
State Health Society Bihar Accountant Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 10/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Jan 07, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : Jan 28, 2021 till 06 PM Only.
- Last Date of Pay Examination Fee : Jan 28, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 250
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : NA Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details for Bihar SHSB Accountant
- Candidates should have B.Com Degree with Diploma Course in Computer and Tally Application Or CA/ ICWA.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 84 Posts
How to Apply for Bihar SHSB Accountant
- State Health Society SHSB Bihar Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Jan 07, 2020 to Jan 28, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Accountant Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification before Apply for Registration.