Date of Post: 23 June 2020 | 11:30 AM
Short Information about Job: - Online Application Form for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO (1050 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (NHM SHSB). Interested candidates for this Vacancy can read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also visit: – UPSC Civil Services Interview
Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society
Community Health Officer CHO Online Form 2020
Advt. No. 05/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Begin : June 23, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : July 14, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : July 14, 2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card (Available) : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS candidates : Rs 500
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 250
- PH(Divang) Candidates : Rs 250
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit till on 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age of candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of candidates : 42 Years
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Required General Nursing, Midwifery GNM OR B.Sc Nursing Degree with Registration in Indian Nursing Council.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from June 23, 2020 to July 14, 2020.
- You should read the Notification for all the Details about Bihar Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment.
- You have to fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your all the Details Preview Before final Submit of Application Form.
- If Fees are asked so Pay Required Application Fee to Complete the Form.
- Now, you have to Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 1050 Post
Interested candidates can Download the notification before Apply Online.