Date of Post: 23 February 2021
Short Information about Job: SHSB Admit Card for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO (859 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by State Health Society Bihar (SHSB, NHM). Interested Candidates for for the Post of Community Health Officer can download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment
Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB, NHM)
CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 02/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 15, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 04, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 04, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 23, 2021
- Examination Date : February 27, 2021
- General and OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 42 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules..
Eligibility Details for CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment
- Candidates should have General Nursing Midwifery GNM OR B.Sc Degree in Nursing.
- Working as a Regular/ Contractual Staff in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing.
Vacancy details: Total 859 Posts
How to Apply for CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment
- Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB, NHM).
- Candidates can Register from January 01, 2021 to February 16, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Admit Card.