Date of Post: 01 July 2021
Short Information about Job: Bihar SHSB Admit Card for the Recruitment Post of Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Bihar State Health Society (SHSB). Interested Candidates for the Post of Staff Nurse Recruitmen can downlad their Admit card.
You can also Read: UP TGT/PGT Recruitment Final Result
Bihar Swastha Vibhag State Health Society (SHSB, NHM)
Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Form 2021
Advt No. : 11/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 31, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 20, 2021 till 06 PM Only.
- Last Date of Pay Examination Fee : January 20, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : July 01, 2021
- Examination Date : July 05, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 500
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 250
Mode of Payment for Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Form 2021
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on January 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details for Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Form 2021
- Certificate in General Nurse and Midwifery Course GNM OR B.SC Degree in Nursing.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy details: Total 4102 Posts
How to Apply for Bihar SHSB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- SHSB Bihar State Health Society Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from December 31, 2020 to January 20, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about SHSB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Admit card.