Date of Post: 19 March 2021
Short Information about Job: IIT Bombay Answer Key and Result for the Graduate Aptitute Test GATE 2021 has been announced by Indian Institute of Technology, IIT (Bombay). Interested Candidates for the Graduate Aptitute Test can download their Answer Key and Result.
You can also Read: IIT Tirupati Engineer Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT (Bombay)
IIT GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration Phase I : September 30, 2020
- Last Date of Registration Phase II (Extended Period) : October 07, 2020
- Last Date of Request Change Examination Center : November 13, 2020
- Examination Date : February 05-14, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : January 08, 2021
- Availability of Answer Key : February 18, 2021
- Result Declared : March 19, 2021
Application Fee Phase I
- General and OBC Candidates Fee: Rs 1500
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 750
Application Fee Phase II (Extended Period)
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 2000
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 1250
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 1250
Eligibility for IIT Bombay GATE Graduate Aptitude Test
- Passed / Appearing B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Research / B.S. M.Sc. / MA / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Dual Degree / / B.Pharm / B.Arch / Integrated Courses
- Candidates should Read the Brochure for more Details.
Instruction for Photo
- Good Quality Passport Size Color Photo with White Background.
- Photo must be taken After Sept 01, 2020.
- Face Should Occupy at Least 75% of Photograph
Instruction for Thumb Impression
- Draw Rectangular Box 3 cm X 5 Cm on A4 Size, Mark Your Left Thumb Impression within Draw Box
Instruction for Signature
- Draw Rectangular Box 2 Cm X 7 CM on A4 Size Paper, Sign Within Draw Box on Black / Blue Pen in Running Hand.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay GATE Graduate Aptitude Test
- IIT Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 03, 2020 to Dec 24, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IIT Bombay Graduate Aptitute Test GATE 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Result.