Date of Post: 03 March 2021
Short Information about Job: BPSC has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Child Development Project Officer CDPO (55 Post) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the BPSC Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: UPPCL Technician Electrical Recruitment 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Bihar Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 03/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 05, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : April 01, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment Last Date : April 01, 2021
- Last Date of Correction Last Date : April 08, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, BC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 600
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- Bihar Domicile Female Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on August 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years (Female)
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 55 Posts
How to Apply
- Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from March 05, 2021 to May 01, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.