Date of Post: 10 June 2021
Short Information about Job: BPSC Re-Open Form for the Post of Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer (31 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Post of BPSC Assistant Director can read the Notification the Before Registration Online.
BPSC District Pulic Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from February 16, 2021 and last date for the registration is July 05, 2021. There are 31 Vacancy for the BPSC District Pulic Relation Officer Recruitment. BPSC District Pulic Relation Officer Pay Scale is Level – 09 salary. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. District Pulic Relation Officer Recruitment Job location is in Bihar.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: MPPEB Sub Engineer Result 2021
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
BPSC Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 02/2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 16, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 12, 2021
- Registration Re Open Start : June 11, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : July 05 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : July 05 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, BC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- Bihar Domicile Female Candidates Fee : Rs 200
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on August 01, 2017
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from any recognized University in India..
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 31 Posts
How to Apply
- Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 16, 2021 to July 05, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about BPSC Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.