Date of Post: 19 March 2021
Short Information about Job: Bihar Police Result for the Post of Range Officer (43 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been annoounced by Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission (BPSSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Exams can download their Result.
You can also Read: – Bihar BPSSC Police SI Pre Exams Date
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Service Commission - BPSSC
Bihar Police Range Officer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 02/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 16, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 16, 2020
- Admit Card : January 03, 2021
- Exams Date : January 17, 2021
- Result : March 19, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 700
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/ August 01, 2020
- Minimum Age Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age Age of Male Candidates : 42 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age of Female Candidates : 45 Years (Female)
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Science with Pathology, Botany, Animal Husbandry, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics. OR BCA Degree from any Recognized University.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 43 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
||14 Km. in 4 Hours
||25 Km. in 4 Hours
How to Apply
- BPSSC Bihar Police Range Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from August 13, 2020 to September 16, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Police Range Officer Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Result.