BSF SI, ASI, Constable Various Post Form 2020
Date of Post: 10 Oct 2020 | 09:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - BSF Online Registration Form for the Post of SI, ASI, Constable and Other Various Psot (228 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Border Security Force (BSF). Interested candidates for the Recruitment can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – Uttrakhand Lecturer Recruitment
Border Security Force - BSF
SI, ASI, Constable and Other Various Post Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 2020
- Last Date of Registration : 28 October 2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available on : Notified Soon
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- There is no Fee for any Candidates of any Category.
- You only have to fill the form for Registration.
- Candidates should pass 10th Class (High School) Exams with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- You should read the Notification for More Post Wise Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 228 Post
||ASI-Draftsman, HC-Technical, CT-Carpenter,Mason,Generator Mechanic, AC-Works
||ASI-Asst. Aircraft Mechanic & Radio Mechanic
||ASI-Draftsman, HC-Plumber,Carpenter,Meson, CT-Sewer man,Generator Mechanic &Operator,Lineman,
||CT- Tradesman, Cobbler, Tailor
||18-19 & 23 Yrs.
How to Apply
- BSF Various Post Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Sept 01, 2020 to Oct 28, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSC Geo Scientist Pre Exam Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
Disclaimer: The information which is published above can be different from the Original pieces of information because this info can change anytime on government sites due to many government reasons. We are not responsible for any Error or Any mistakes. Our team try their 100% to provide you much more Infomation on all subjects.