Date of Post: 27 June 2020 | 02:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - Exam Cancel Notice for the Class 10th, 12th Examination 2020 has been announced by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board) Delhi. Interested candidates for the CBSE Examination 2020 can Download Exam Cancel Notice.
You can also visit: – UP Board Class 10th Result 2020
CSBC - Central Selection Board of Constable
CBSE Board Class 10th, 12th Time Table 2020
Details of Notification
- Time Table Issued on : 17/12/2019
- High School Examination Date Between : Feb 15, 2020 to March 20, 2020
- Intermediate Examination Date Between : Feb 15, 2020 to March 30, 2020
- Class 10th & 12th Remaining Examination Date : July 01, 2020 to July 15, 2020
- Class 12th Result Declared on : July 15, 2020 (Tentative)
- Class 10th Result Declared on : July 15, 2020 (Tentative)
- There are not any hidden or other charges for downloading Time Table and Admit card for the private or regular candidates.
How to Download Time Table
- Interested candidates for the Date Sheet / Time Table can download the fixed schedule of Exam in PDF File.
- After that open the PDF file in your system or mobile.
- You can also take a screenshot of of CBSE Board 2020 Time Table according to your needs or requirement.
How to Download Admit Card
- Those candidates who enrolled as a private candidates can download their Admit Card from the from the CBSE Board site using their Application number or previous year Roll No. or they can also download through Name wise.
- Now, Enter your details and take print out of CBSE Private Application Form or their Admit card.
- You have to print your Admit card in colour or black/white at A4 Size paper.