Date of Post: 03 February 2021
Short Information about Job: CGPSC Admit Card for the Pre-Exam in Various Department (143 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: NCL Paramedical Various Post Result
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission - CGPSC
SSE State Service Examination 2020
Advt No. : 09/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start: December 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 12, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 12, 2021
- Last Date of Correction : January 18, 2021
- Examination Date: February 14, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 2021
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- SC, ST and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 300
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Cash at KIOSK.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 143 Posts
Details According to Post Wise Vacancy
|State Service Exam
|Excise Sub Inspector
|State Finance Commission
|Assistant Jail Inspector
|State Police Service
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner
|Child Development Project Officer
|CG Subordinate Account Service
|District Excise Officer
|Chief Municipal Officer
How to Apply Online
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC Pre Exam Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 14, 2020 to Jan 12, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about CGPSC Pre Exam Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates Can Download their Admit Card.