Date of Post: 05 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: CGPSC Admit Card for the Post of AE Assistant Engineer (State Engineering Service) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC). Interested Candidates the Post of AE Assistant Engineer Exam can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: REET Rajasthan Exam Form
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
CGPSC AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 01/2020/SES
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Feb 10, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : March 10, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Examination Fee : March 10, 2020
- Last Date of Correction : March 19, 2020
- Examination Date : Jan 15, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : Jan 05, 202
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 400
- All Reserve Category Candidates Fee : Rs 300
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Chhattisgarh Govt Kiosk.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates Fee : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates Fee : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation According to Rules.
- Candidates should have BE or B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade from any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 89 Posts
||Electrical / Mechanical
Assistant Engineer (AE)
How to Apply
- Chhattisgarh Pubic Service Commission (CGPSC).
- Candidates can Register from Feb 10, 2020 to March 10, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.