Date of Post: 19 June 2022
Short Information about Job: CISF Admit Card for the Post of HC Male, HC Female and LDCE Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), CISF Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the CISF Recruitment can download their Admit Card .
CISF Head Constable PST/ DV Recruitment 2019
Registration are starting from January 21, 2019 and last date for the registration is February 25, 2019. There are 429 Vacancy for the CISF Head Constable PST/ DV Recruitment 2022. CISF Head Constable PST/ DV Pay Scale is NA. CISF Recruitment Job location is in NA.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 25 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: Airforce Agniveers Agnipath Scheme/Yojna Recruitment 2022
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Indian Air Force Agniveer Angipath Recruitment 2019
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 21, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : February 25, 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : February 25, 2019
- PST Exam Date : July 07-31, 2019
- PST Admit Card Available : June 01, 2019
- Re Conducted PST Exam Date : July 13 to August 08, 2022
- PST Admit Card : June 18, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
CISF Head Constable PST/ DV Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates can Register from January 21, 2019 to February 19, 2019.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about CISF Head Constable PST/ DV Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: 429 Post
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.