Date of Post: 01 July 2020 | 09:40 AM
Short Information about Job: - Online Application Form for the UG and PG Admission Combined Law Course CLAT Admission 2020 has been announced by National Law University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, India, CLAT. Intrested candidates for the Following CLAT 2020 Admission can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also visit: – IBPS RRB IX Office Assistant Online Form 2020
National Law University Nagarbhavi, Bangalore
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start: January 01 2020
- Previous Registration Last Date :
April 25, 2020
- Last Date for Registration : July, 01, 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: July 01, 2020
- Examination Date : August 22, 2020
- Admit Card (Available) : August 2020
- Result (Available) : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates : Rs 4000
- SC and ST Candidates : Rs 3500
- Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking / Mobile Wallet / E Challan and Other Various Online Fee Mode.
- Here is No Upper Age Limit for CLAT 2020
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
CLAT BA LLB UG Course Eligibility
- Under Graduate B.A/ LLB. Hons: 12th Exam passed with Minimum 45% Marks From Recognized Board in India
- Marks relaxation For Reserve Category Candidates : Minimum 40% Marks
- Appearing/Passed - Both Candidates are Eligible for this Admission.
CLAT LLM PG Course Eligibility
- Post Graduate: LLB Degree passed with Minimum 55% Marks of Any Recognized university in India
- Marks relaxation For Reserve Category Candidates : Minimum 50% Marks
- Appearing/Passed Both Candidates are Eligible for this Admission.
Participating National Law Universities Notification
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
Interested candidates can read the Notification.