Date of Post: 24 February 2021
Short Information about Job: CSBC Admit Card for the Post of Constable (8415 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: UP NEET UG Allotment Result
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020
ADVT. NO. 05/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 13, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 14, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : December 14, 2020
- Availability of Rejected List : February 09, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 24, 2021
- Examination Date : March 14-21, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 112
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Candidates should Passed 12th Class (Intermedidate) Exams from any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Age Limit As on August 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 8415 Post
How to Apply Online
- CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 13, 2020 to December 14, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Police Constable Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.