Date of Post: 18 December 2021
Short Information about Job: CSBC PET Admit Card for the Post of Forester for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Department (236 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Central Selection Board of Constable, CSBC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Exams can download their PET Admit Card.
You can also Read: Answer Key
Central Selection Board of Constable - CSBC
Forest, Forester for Environment and Climate Change Department Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 04/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : July 27, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 10, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 10, 2020
- Rejected Candidates List : October 30, 2020
- Examination Date : December 20, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : November 25, 2020
- Availability of Result : April 19, 2021
- PET Exam Date : January 10, 2022
- PET Admit Card : December 18, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 112
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years (For General & EWS Candidates)
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years (For BC & EBC Candidates)
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 12th Class (Intermediate) Examination from any Indian Recognized Board in India.
Vacancy details: Total 236 Post
Physical Eligibility Details
||25 KM. in 4 Hours.
||14 KM. in 4 Hours.
How to Apply
- CSBC Bihar Police Forester Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from July 27, 2020 to Sept 10, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Bihar Police Forester Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their PET Admit Card.