Date of Post: 20 April 2021
Short Information about Job: CSJMU Online Registration Form for the Admission of Private Admission of UG and PG courses 2021 has been announced by Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur 2021. Interested Candidates for the CSJMU Admission Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: CSBC Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2021
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
CSJMU Private & Single Subject Admission 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 26, 2021
- Registration Last Date : April 10, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Course Wise
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Course Wise
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Axis Bank E Challan Fee Mode.
Course Wise Eligibility Details
|B.A. / B.Com Part I
- Candidates should Passed 12th Class Exam from Recognized University.
|B.A. / B.Com Part II
- Candidates should Passed BA/ B.Com Part I and Enrolled with CSJMU Kanpur Regular/ Private.
|B.A. / B.Com Part III
- Candidates should Passed BA/ B.Com Part II and Enrolled with CSJMU Kanpur Regular/ Private.
|M.A. / M.Com Part I
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree with 55% Marks, for SC, ST Candidates : 50% Marks.
|M.A. / M.Com Part II
- Candidates should Passed MA/ M.Com Part I and Enrolled with CSJMU Kanpur Regular/ Private.
How to Apply
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur Admission 2021.
- Candidates can Register from March 26, 2021 to April 10, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about CSJMU Private / Single Subject Admission 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.