Date of Post: 23 February 2021
Short Information about Job: DHC Result for the Post of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Delhi High Court (DHC). Interested Candidate for the Post of DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Can Download their Result.
You can also Read: NIA Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021
Delhi High Court (DHC)
DHC Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Feb 19, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : March 11, 2020 till 10 PM Only.
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : March 11, 2020 till 11 PM Only.
- Examination Date : February 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 04, 2021
- Availability of Result : February 23, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 600
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 300
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates should have Computer Typing of 35 WPM.
Age Limit As on Jan 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Category Wise Recruitment Details
Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer
How to Apply
- Delhi High Court DHC, Group C Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from February 19, 2020 to March 11, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about DHC Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates Can Download their Result.