Date of Post: 26 May 2022
Short Information about Job: Hindu Girls College Sonipat Online Registration Form for the Post of Teaching & Non-Teaching (Assistant Professor, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant) Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Hindu Girls College Sonepat, Hindu Girls College Sonipat Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the Hindu Girls College Sonipat Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from May 23, 2022 and last date for the registration is June 11, 2022. There are 38 Vacancy for the Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022. Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Pay Scale is NA. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and Interview. Hindu Girls College Sonipat Recruitment Job location is in Sonipat. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 42 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: DC Office Udupi Loader, Cleaner Recruitment 2022
Hindu Girls College Sonepat
Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : May 23, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : June 11, 2022
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: 750 Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only: 500, Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab: 500 All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: 1500
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 37 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc. in Agriculture with 1st Division from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Hindu Girls College Sonepat Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from May 23, 2022 to June 11, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Hindu Girls College Sonipat Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: 38 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.