IIT JEE Advanced Online Counseling, Registration, Seat Allotment 2020
Date of Post: 09 Nov 2020 | 06:07 PM
Short Information about Job: - IIT JEE, Delhi Result for the IIT JEE Advanced Online Counseling, Registration and Admission 2020 has been announced by Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE, Delhi). Interested Candidates for the exams can Download Seat Allotment Result now.
You can also Read: – UPSEE Admission Entrance Exam Result
Joint Entrance Examination (IIT JEE, Delhi)
IIT JEE Mains Advanced Admission 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 12, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 17, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 18, 2020
- Exams Date : September 27, 2020
- Admit Card Available on : September 21, 2020
- Official Answer Key : September 28, 2020
- Result Available on : October 05, 2020
- First Seat Allotment Result : October 17, 2020
- Second Seat Allotment Result : October 22, 2020
- Third Seat Allotment Result : October 27, 2020
- Fourth Seat Allotment Result : October 30, 2020
- Fifth Seat Allotment Result : November 04, 2020
- Sixth Seat Allotment Result : November 09, 2020
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 2800
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 1400
- PH(Divang) and Female All Category Candidates Fee : Rs 1400
Payment Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on July 01, 2020
- Candidates should be born After 01/10/1995 (For General, OBC)
- Candidates should be born After 01/10/1990 (For SC, ST, PH)
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should passed JEE Main 2020 Entrance Test Exam with Secured Qualified Marks.
How to Apply
- IIT JEE Advanced Admission Online Form 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Sept 12, 2020 to Sept 17, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IIT JEE Advanced Admission.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download Seat Allotment Result now.
Disclaimer: The information which is published above can be different from the Original pieces of information because this info can change anytime on government sites due to many government reasons. We are not responsible for any Error or Any mistakes. Our team try their 100% to provide you much more Infomation on all subjects.