Date of Post: 03 February 2022
Short Information about Job: IIT Roorkee Admit Card for the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2022 has been announced by Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Roorkee Admission 2022. Interested Candidates for the IIT JAM Admission can download Admit Card.
IIT Roorkee JAM Admission 2022
Registration are starting from August 30, 2021 and last date for the registration is October 11, 2021. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: Nainital Bank Clerk, MT Recruitment 2022
Indian Institute Of Technology, IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. JAM Admission 2022
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 30, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : October 11, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : October 11, 2021
- Exam Date : February 13, 2022
- Availability of Admit Card : February 03, 2022
- General & OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 1500
- SC & ST Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- PH (Divyang) / Female Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- General & OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 2100
- SC & ST Candidates Fee : Rs 1050
- PH (Divyang) / Female Candidates Fee : Rs 1050
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
IIT Roorkee JAM Eligibility 2022
- Candidates should have Passed Bachelor Degree in any Stream From Recognized University in India.
- General and OBC Candidates : 55% Marks
- SC, ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks
IIT Roorkee JAM Details 2022
- M.Sc. Two Years, M.Sc. PHD Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Course in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
Interested Candidates can download their Admit Card.