Date of Post: 15 March 2022
Short Information about Job: India Post GDS UP & Uttarakhand Result for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Department of Post (India Post) Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the India Post Recruitment can download their Result.
Department of Post (India Post)
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021
Cycle II Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 23, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : September 22, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 22, 2021
- Result (UP) : December 31, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post.
Age Limit as on August 23, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
You can also Read: RPCAU Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should Passed have 10th Class (High School) Exam from Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 4845 Posts
How to Apply for India Post GDS UP Recruitment 2021?
- Department of Post (India Post) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from August 23, 2021 to September 22, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Result.