Date of Post: 03 Oct 2020 | 09:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - Indian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates List for the Rally Recruitment in Bihar, Rajasthan and Haryana Venue Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Indian Air Force (Bhartiya Vayu Sena). Interested candidates for the Recruitment Examination can Download Shortlisted Candidates List.
You can also Read: – UP Board Class Compartment Admit Card
Indian Air Force (Bharitya Vayu Sena)
Haryana, Bihar & Rajasthan Recruitment Rally Result 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 27, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 28, 2020
- Examination Date : October 09-20, 2020
- Admit Card (Available) : October 2020
- Shortlisted Candidates List : October 02, 2020
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is No Application fee for any Category Candidates.
- You Only to Fill Online Application Form.
- Candidates Age should Between : 17/01/2000 to 30/12/2003.
- You should read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- 12th class Passed (Intermediate) Examination with Physics, Mathematics and English with 50% Marks.
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ electronics/ Automobile/ CS/ Instrumentation Tech.)
||1 Airmen Selection Centre, Ambala Cantonment (Haryana)
||10 Airmen Selection Centre, Air force Station Bihta, Patna (Bihar)
||Kendriya Vidyalaya 2, Air Force Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
How to Apply
- Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from 27/09/2020 to 28/09/2020. Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Download Shortlisted Candidates List.