Indian Army NCC 49th Special Entry Course Form 2021
Date of Post: 05 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: Online Registration Form for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Join Indian Army. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration.
You can also Read: Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Engineering Admit Card
Join Indian Army
Army NCC Special 49 Entry Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 30, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 28, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- There is no Fee for for any Category Candidates.
- Candidates have to Fill the Online Application Form.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 19 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 25 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree any Stream with 50% Marks From Any Recognized University.
- Candidates should have NCC B OR C Certificate.
- Note : Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Post.
Vacancy details: Total 55 Posts
How to Apply
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 12, 2020 to Jan 28, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about NCC Special Entry 49th Course Recruitment 2021.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.