Date of Post: 21 June 2022
Short Information about Job: Indian Naval Online Registration Form for the Post of Naval Dockyard Trade Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the Indian Naval Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from June 21, 2022 and last date for the registration is July 11, 2022. There are 388 Vacancy for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is NA. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: HSSC CET Group C Various Post Recruitment 2022
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
ITI/ Non ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : June 21, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : July 11, 2022
- Last Date of Complete : July 11, 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is No Fee Charge for any candidates of any category.
- Candidates have to fill the form only.
- Candidates should Born Between : August 01, 2001 to October 31, 2008
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Navy Dockyard Eligibility Details
- For ITI Post : Candidates should passed Class 10th Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- For Non ITI Post : Candidates should passed Class 08th/ 10th Exam.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 338 Posts
|Various Trade Apprentice
How to Apply
- Indian Naval Dockyard Trade Apprentice, Mumbai Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from June 21, 2022 to July 11, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about ITI/ Non ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.