Date of Post: 19 Nov 2020 | 06:00 PM
Short Information about Job: - IOCL Admit Card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter for the Post of Junior Engineer and Junior Quality Control Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Interested candidates for the Recruitment can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – NCL Various Post Exam Date
Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL
Junior Engineer & Jr Quality Control in Panipat Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. PR/P/45/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : October 12, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : November 07, 2020
- Last Date of Complete Form : November 07, 2020
- Exams Date : November 29, 2020
- Admit Card Available on : November 19, 2020
- Result Declared : December 2020
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- SC, ST and PH(Divang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 31/10/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 26 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation.
- Junior Engineer : 3 Years of Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with 1 Year of Experience.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst : B.Sc Degree in PCM Group with 50% Marks & 1 Year of Experience.
Vacancy details: Total 57 Post
|Junior Quality Control Analyst
Category & Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|JE (Mech. Fitter)
|Jr. Quality Control Analyst
How to Apply
- IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Oct 12, 2020 to Nov 07, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IOCL JE, Jr. Quality Control Analyst Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.