Date of Post: 24 January 2022
Short Information about Job: IP College Online Registration Form for the Post of Senior Personal Assistant, Senior Assistant, Assistant, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant (Non-Teaching) Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Indraprastha (IP) College Delhi, IP College Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the IP College Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
IP College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from January 22, 2022 and last date for the registration is February 18, 2022. There are 10 Vacancy for the IP College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022. IP College Non-Teaching Pay Scale is NA. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam, Interview, Skill Test and Document Verification. IP College Recruitment Job location is in New Delhi.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 27 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 35 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: CMET Technical Consultant Recruitment 2022
Indraprastha (IP) College Delhi
IP College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 22, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : February 18, 2022
- General Category Application Fee : Rs 500
- OBC/EWS Category Application Fee : Rs 400
- SC/ST Category Application Fee : Rs 300
- PH/Female Candidates Application fee : Nil.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 35 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
IP College Non-Teaching Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Graduate, Post Graduate, Certificate in Lib. Science, Typing from any recognized Board and University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Indraprastha (IP) College Delhi Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from January 22, 2022 to February 18, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IP College Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 10 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.