Date of Post: 18 July 2022
Short Information about Job: JKPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Lecturer, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, JKPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the JKPSC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from July 13, 2022 and last date for the registration is August 12, 2022. There are 130 Vacancy for the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022. JKPSC Lecturer Pay Scale is Rs 52700 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Job location is in Jammu & kashmir.Minimum age of Recruitment is NA and Maximum age of Recruitment is 50 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: CBSE CTET December Exam Short Notice
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, JKPSC
JKPSC Lecturer, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 16-PSC (DR-P) of 2022
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued On : July 12, 2022
- Registration Start : July 13, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : August 12, 2022
- General Candidates Fee Rs 1000
- Reserved Category Candidates Fee Rs 500
- PHC Candidates Fee : NIL
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 50 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
JKPSC Lecturer, Assistant Professor Salary
- JKPSC Lecturer Salary Level-9 : Rs 52,700 to Rs 16,6700
- JKPSC Assistant Professor Salary Level-11 : Rs. 67,700 to Rs 2,08,700
JKPSC Lecturer, Assistant Professor Eligibility
- Candidates should have a Graduate, Post Graduate Degree from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 130 Posts
How to Apply
- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission, JKPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register July 13, 2022 to August 12, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about JKPSC Lecturer, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.