Date of Post: 06 Jan 2020
Short Information about Job: Coast Guard Admit Card for the Post of Assistant Commandant AC SRD 02/2021 Batch (25 Posts) Recruitment 2020-2021 has been announced by Join Indian Coast Guard. Interested Candidates for the Post of Assistant Commandant can Download Admit Card for the Exam.
You can also Read: SSC Stenographer Exam
Join Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Form
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 21,2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 27, 2020
- Examination Date : January/February 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : January 06, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee: Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is No Registration Fee for Any Cadidates of any Catergory.
- Candidates only have to Fill the Registration Form.
- Candidates should Born Between July 01, 1996 to June 30, 2000.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 60% Marks from any Recognised University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 25 Posts
Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male)
Exam Venue Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP –201309.
- West Bengal : Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata –700161.
- Maharashtra : Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO-Worli Colony, Mumbai –400030.
- Tamil Nadu : Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai –600013.
How to Apply
- Indian Coast Guard SRD Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 21, 2020 to Dec 27, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Assistant Commandant SRD Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can download their Admit Card.