Date of Post: 06 Oct 2020 | 10:40 AM
Short Information about Job: - Join Indian Navy Online Registration Form for the 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme (34 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Join Indian Navy (Har Kaam Desh Ke Naam). Interested candidates for the Recruitment can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – BIS Various Post Online Form 2020
Indian Navy - Join Indian Navy
Nausena Bharti 10+2th Class & B.Tech Entry January 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start: October 06, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : October 20, 2020
- Send Application : No need to Send Application
- Merit List Announced : Notified Soon
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- There is no Fee for any Candidates of any Category.
- You Only have to Fill the Application form Online.
- Candidates should Born Between 02/07/2001 to 01/01/2004.
- Note : Only Valid JEEMAIN 2020 Score Card Candidates are Eligible for the Recruitment.
- Note : Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible for the Recruitment.
- Candidates should be Enrolled and Appeared JEEMAIN 2020 Examination.
- Candidates should pass 12th Class Exams with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level.
- Height : 157 CMS
Vacancy details: Total 34 Post
||Post/ Branch Name
|Executive & Technical Branch
How to Apply
- Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2021 Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Oct 06, 2020 to Oct 20, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.