Join Indian X Y Group 01/2022 Airmen Form 2021
Date of Post: 07 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: Indian Air Force Online Registration Form for the Post X & Y Group 01/2022 Technical & Non Technical Airmen Batch Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Indian Air Force (Bhartiya Vayu Sena). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: UP TGT/PGT Sanskrit Final Result
Indian Air Force (Bharitya Vayu Sena)
Air Force X & Y Group Airmen Recruitment Form 2021
Advt. No. 01/2022 Batch
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Jan 22, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : Feb 07, 2021 till 05:00 PM
- Examination Held on : April 18-22, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : April 2021
- General / OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 250
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Pay Offline Payment Through Axis Bank E Challan.
Physical Eligibility for Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
- Chest : Minimum Expand : 5 CMS
- Height : 152.5 CMS
- Minimum Weight : 55 KG
- X Group & Y Group Both Exam Candidates Age Between Jan 16, 2001 to Dec 29, 2004.
- For X Group (Technical) : Candidates should Passed 10+2th Class (Intermediate) Examination with Maths, English and Physics with 50% Marks.
- For Y Group : Candidates should Passed 10+2th Class (Intermediate) English with 50% Marks.
How to Apply for Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
- Indian Air Force 10+2 X Group & Y Group Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 03, 2020 to Dec 24, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Technical & Non Technical Airmen Batch Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.