Date of Post: 13 May 2022
Short Information about Job: JSSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Sub Division Clerk & Stenographer Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, JSSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the JSSC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
JSSC Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from May 20, 2022 and last date for the registration is June 19, 2022. There are 991 Vacancy for the JSSC Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2022. JSSC Clerk Stenographer Pay Scale is Rs 35400 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and Document Verification. JSSC Recruitment Job location is in Jharkhand. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: MEITY Section Officer, Secretary, ASO Recruitment 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
JSSC Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : May 20, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : June 19, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
JSSC Clerk Stenographer Salary
- JSSC Clerk Stenographer Salary : Rs 35400 to Rs 112400
JSSC Clerk Stenographer Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class from any recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from May 20, 2022 to June 19, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about JSSC Clerk Stenographer Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 991 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.