Date of Post: 14 April 2022
Short Information about Job: MHA IB Tier II Result for the Assistant Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive (200 Posts) 2020-2021 has been announced by Ministry of Home Affair Intelligence Bureau IB. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment of IB ACIO II Jobs can download their Tier II Result.
MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from December 19, 2020 and last date for the registration was January 09, 2020. There are 2000 Vacancy for the MHA IB ACIO Recruitment. MHA IB ACIO Pay Scale is Rs 9300 to Rs 34800. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 27 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: SAIL Trainee Teachers Recruitment 2022
MHA Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive 2020-2021
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued on : December 19, 2020
- Registration Start : December 19, 2020
- Last Date of Registration Start : January 09, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 09, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : 15 February 2021
- Examination Date : February 2021
- Availability of Answer Key : February 25, 2021
- Availability of Result : April 01, 2021
- Tier II Exam Date : July 25, 2021
- Tier II Result : October 22, 2022
- Final Result : April 14, 2022
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Jan 09, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 27 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should read Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in from Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates should have Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Vacancy details: Total 2000 Posts
IB ACIO II
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur and Ujjain\
- Delhi : Delhi / Delhi NCR
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna and Punea.
- Rajasthan : Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- Chhatisgarh : Bilai Nagar, Bilaspur and Raipur.
- Jharkhand : Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribad, Jamshedpur and Ranchi.
- Other Various Exam District Available in Pan India.
How to Apply
- Ministry of Home and Affair MHA Intelligence Bureau IB.
- Candidates can Register from December 19, 2020 to January 09, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MHA ACIO Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Tier II Final Result.