Date of Post: 10 February 2021
Short Information about Job: Online Registration Form for the Post of Assistant Programmer (165 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Madras High Court . Interested Candidates for the Post of Assistant Programmer Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021:
There are 46 Vacancy for the Recruitment of Madras High Court. Assistant Programmer Pay Scale will be of Rs 35,900/month. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and one to one Interview. Madras High Court Recruitment Job location will be in Chennai and Madurai. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: Delhi Forest Guard Exam Date
Madras High Court
MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 07, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 15, 2021
- BC, BCM, MBC, DC, Others and UR Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- SC, ST, Divyang and Destitute Widows Candidates Fee: NiL
- Candidates should have Any Post Graduate or Bachelors Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in India.
- Pay Scale of Assistant Programmer : Rs 35,900 to Rs 11,3500/month
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 07, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MHC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 46 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.