Date of Post: 27 Dec 2020 | 09:00 AM
Short Information about Job: - NHM MP Result for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO (3800 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP). Interested Candidates for the Exams can Download Exam Date Notice.
You can also Read: – Delhi DDA Various Post Admit Card
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP)
Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : September 18, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : October 08, 2020
- Last Date of Complete Form : October 08, 2020
- Exams Date : December 06, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : November 30, 2020
- Result Available : Dec 27, 2020
- There is no hidden Fee for Any Candidates of Any Category.
- Candidates only have to Fill the Form.
- No Need of Payment Mode due to No Fee Charge for the Form.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should have B.Sc Nursing Degree from any Recognized University in India.
- Registration in Nursing Council.
Vacancy details: Total 3800 Post
Community Health Officer
How to Apply
- MP NHM Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Sept 01, 2020 to Sept 30, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MP NHM CHO Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.