Date of Post: 26 February 2021
Short Information about Job: MPHC has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Higher Judicial Service HJS (District Judge Entry) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur (MPHC). Interested Candidates for MP High Court Recruitment Exam can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: RBI Bank Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur (MPHC)
MP High Court HJS District Judge Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 228/Exam/DRHJS/2020
Details of Notification
- Notification Issued on : January 16, 2020
- Registration Start : January 28, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : February 07, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 07, 2020
- Last Date of Correction : February 11-13, 2020
- Pre Examination Date :
March 16, 2020
- New Examination Date :
September 30, 2020
- New Examination Date : March 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : 26 February 26, 2021
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 795.30
- OBC, SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 395.30
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- MP High Court HJS District Judge Pay Scale : Rs 51550 to Rs 63070
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from any Recognized University in India.
- 7 Years of Practice as an Advocate.
Age Limit as on January 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 35 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 45 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 47 Posts
MP HJS (District Judge)
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.