MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 29 Oct 2020 | 05:50 PM
Short Information about Job: - MPPEB Online Registration Form for the Post of Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari, Varishtha Adhikari (863 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: – MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Various Post Form
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 10, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : November 24, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : November 24, 2020
- Last Date of Correction : November 29, 2020
- Exams Date : Feb 10 - March 13, 2021
- Admit Card Available on : February 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Notified Soon
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Notified Soon
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : Soon
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates should Passed 10th and 12th Class Exams from any Indian Recognized Board.
- You should Read the Notification for more Details on Nov 10, 2020.
Vacancy details: Total 863 Post
|Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari
How to Apply
- MPPEB MP Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Nov 10, 2020 to Nov 24, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MPPEB Gramin Krishi Vistar Adhikari Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.