Date of Post: 17 March 2021
Short Information about Job: Madhya Pradesh Police Exam Postponed for the Post of Constable GD / Radio (4000 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download Exam Postponed Notice.
You can also Read: UPSSSC Excise Constable Result
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board - MPPEB
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : January 16, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 11, 2021 (Updated)
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 11, 2021
- Last Date of Correction : February 15, 2021
- Examination Start : April 06, 2021(Cancelled)
- New Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- For Single Paper
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 600
- OBC, SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 300
- For Double Paper
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 800
- OBC, SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 400
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on August 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 33 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for the Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should Passed the 10th Class / 12th Class Examination from any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 4000 Post
How to Apply MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- MPPEB MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from January 16, 2021 to February 11, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MP Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Exam Postponed Notice.