Date of Post: 02 April 2022
Short Information about Job: MPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2022 has been announced by Maharashtra Public Service Commission, MPSC Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the MPSC Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2022
Registration are starting from March 22, 2022 and last date for the registration is April 10, 2022. There are 15 Vacancy for the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2022. MPSC Assistant Commissioner Pay Scale is Rs 56100 (Base). Candidates can get selection through Written Exam and Interview. MPSC Recruitment Job location is in Maharashtra. Minimum age of Recruitment is 18 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also read: TPSC Principal Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 22, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : April 10, 2022
- Unreserved Category Application Fee ; Rs 719
- Reserved Category Application Fee : Rs 449
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Salary
- MPSC Assistant Commissioner Salary : Rs 56100 to Rs 177500
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Degree from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
How to Apply
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates can Register from March 22, 2022 to April 10, 2022.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MPSC Assistant Commissioner Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Vacancy details: Total 15 Posts
Interested Candidates can read the Notification Before Registration Apply.