Nainital Bank PO, Clerk Admit Card 2020
Date of Post: 24 Nov 2020 | 09:20 PM
Short Information about Job: - Nainital Bank PO Admit Card for the Post of Probationary Officer PO, Clerk (155 Post) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Nainital Bank(NB). Interested candidates for the post can Download Exam Admit Card 2020.
You can also visit: UPPSC BEO Admit Card 2020
Nainital Bank (NB)
Clerk / Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 29, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 15, 2020
- Last Date of Registration :
September 15, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 22, 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 22, 2020
- Exam Date : December 2020
- Admit Card Available : November 24, 2020
- For PO Post Fee : Rs 2000
- For Clerk Post Fee : Rs 1500
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
- 4 Years of Bachelor Degree in any Stream from any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on 31/07/2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years (PO)
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 28 Years (Clerk)
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
Vacancy details: Total 155 Post
- 4 YearsBachelor 0r 2 Years MasterDegree with 45% Marks
|Probationary Officer (PO)
- 4 YearsBachelor 0r 2 Years Master Degree with 50% Marks
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Computer Operation
How to Apply
- Nainital Bank Probationary Officer (PO) and Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Aug 29, 2020 to Sept 15, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Nainital Bank Clerk, PO Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.